Delivery And Shipping Information
Siya Fashions is an online-only store - based in UK. We do not have any physical store and we deliver to all and any postal address around the world from our warehouse in UK.
We ship to the EU including United Kingdom, United State Of America, Canada, Australia, Asia, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, France, Germany, Corsica, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal And Rest Of The World.
All UK and international deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 7:00 am to 20:00 pm, this excludes Bank Holidays and weekends.
At the time of order, you must leave your contact number as we do require a signature upon delivery. Our carriers will try three attempts and if you are not in the property, the courier will leave a calling card with further notification.
Please note that the courier may also leave your parcel with a neighbour. If the parcel is not successfully delivered to you within 7 working days the parcel will be returned to us. For undelivered parcel we will not be responsible for a refund.
Our UK delivery charges are £4.99 And International Shipping charges are from £9.99. If you want to check costs of delivery, please contact us at Info@Siyafashions.co.uk
For any questions regarding your order please contact us at Info@Siyafashions.co.uk
Emails and Social Media pages are only manned Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. We will endeavour to get back to you with 48hours excluding weekends.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items. Always check the relevant product page for accurate delivery information. By purchasing an item, you agree to the stated delivery date. In the event of any change you will be notified of a revised delivery date by email.
Please note Delivery time for an individual item:
- Un-stitched / Semi-Stitched Outfit (1-2 Weeks)
- Fully-Stitched / Ready Made (2-3 Weeks)
- Bridal Bespoke, Made-To-Order / Made To Measure (4-6 Weeks)
VAT & Custom Duties
- International orders will be subject to import duty as per local guidelines which the customer will be responsible for. If the goods are coming outs
- VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not in our control. They vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid directly by the buyer. VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not included in our ordering process, but may be charged to you by your government.
- International customers are responsible for any customs or duty fees levied by their country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict whether they will occur, as policies vary greatly from nation to nation.
- They are entirely your responsibility. The courier company may also charge some additional service charges over and above custom duty on case to case basis.
Siya Fashions uses a network of couriers to deliver goods to the UK, Europe, and Internationally. We choose the most appropriate courier depending on the size and weight of your order. All couriers do provide tracking numbers, to ensure we know exactly where your order is.
Orders are sent either by Royal Mail Second Class Signed For, Hermes, FedEx, DHL or Parcelforce. Please note that we are stating the estimated delivery time, and Siya Fashions cannot be held accountable for any third-party delays.
Whilst we will do all we can to ensure your order arrives on time our shipping times are a guide only. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee or take responsibility for orders that arrive later than expected as we utilise third party carriers with whom we have no control over and, as with any kind of logistics, delays are common.
Siya Fashions Products are carefully wrapped and packaged securely so that they can reach you in perfect condition.
If you need to get in touch feel free to email us Info@Siyafashions.co.uk.